Non-smoking, non-partying, professional looking for housing situation in Winston-Salem between Hwy 52 and Hwy 421.
QR Code Link to This Post
Will be gone most weekends to my husband in Boone.
Must allow my smallish, trained, very well-behaved dog who loves people, other dogs, and cats. She is spayed, crate-trained, all shots current. (an adjacent yard, courtyard, or nearby field or dog park would be a huge plus.)
Prefer furnished or semi-furnished, but that's not essential.
If yours is a house- or apt-share situation:
- Prefer a situation where house-/apartment-mates are easy-going and congenial but not "besties."
- Light sleeper so need a place that is quiet at night (e.g. from 10pm-ish to 5am-ish).
- No preferences re: others' sex, orientation, age, religion or lack thereof, etc.: as long as you are not a vocal Trump superfan we will get along :-)
- Prefer private bathroom but shared is ok if others sharing it are considerate and we keep it clean.
- Must have use of kitchen and at least one additional living space (e.g. shared living room, den, etc).
Hoping to start in mid-August but am flexible.
Please send email with basic description and location.