Customer Support Representative (North Carolina)
QR Code Link to This Post
The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in photography, either as a professional or a serious enthusiast, possess a passion for helping people, have an abundance of online knowledge, have good technical and analytical skills, and want to work in a dynamic and creative small-company environment.
Zenfolio is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA (in the heart of Silicon Valley), but this is for a work from home position in North Carolina.
- Become the first level of interaction for live chats, e-mail inquiries, and phone calls. Customer interactions include requests for technical assistance as well as general pre-sales and how-to questions.
- Ensure timely responses to all inquiries (for example, we try to respond to all e-mails within 10-120 minutes, and chats and phone calls immediately)
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical users (i.e. helping people who have basic computer skills and need a lot of hand-holding)
- Educate and empower customers to increase their proficiency on the Zenfolio platform
- Interact with the photography community on social-networking sites and user forums
- Identify areas of usability concerns and escalate them for technical resolution
- Covering support during some weekend and evening hours is expected
- Assist with inter-departmental projects, as needed
- Positive attitude
- Desire to help others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic time management skills
- Able to type a minimum of 50 wpm
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Adaptability in an ever-changing work environment
Would be Awesome:
- Previous customer service experience with an online company
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Familiarity with photo management tools such as Photoshop & Lightroom
- Basic understanding of digital photo concepts such as aspect ratio, color profiles, file formats, image resolution
- Ability to communicate complex technical problems in a "customer friendly" language
- Passion for photography
- Working knowledge of both Mac and PC platforms
- Basic knowledge of web hosting
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Great, positive work environment
- working remotely
To apply please send us your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you want to work for Zenfolio.