compensation: Hourly Rate will start at $12.00 per hour depending on skills and experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a Technology Company with eStore Global Website and Social Media Presence
Graphics Coordinator/Designer -- (Part Time Office Position 20 to 30 hours per week)
(Flexible work schedule, ideal for students, part time jobs for parents) www.qualityglassengraving.com
Responsible for reviewing customer on-line order package that comes in via our website. Artwork will be used to engrave items sold. Images submitted by customers need to be reviewed, touched-up, revised, and ready for digital proof and manufacturing. Experience with graphic software is required (Vinyl Master, Corel Draw, AI, etc.), laser printers, and plotters required.
List of additional daily responsibilities and tasks:
• Verify that graphics will physically fit on the product ordered and correct artwork as needed before manufacturing. Pull product quantities from inventory and set-up orders to be built.
• Ensure graphics are attached or assigned to correct finished product. Determine best layout position.
• Must have good organization, typing, English, grammar, spelling, phone, and general computer skills.
• Previous graphical design, illustrator, and computer experience is desirable.
• Ability and motivation to be trained and fast learner.
• This position that will work closely with Production, Customer Service/Sales Associate. Must be team player.
• This person will be cross trained to assist in all areas of the business as bottlenecks occur to help keep orders flowing as required. Job could lead to Full-Time.
• Entry level part time job ideal for students or recent two year degree
Please reply by submitting Resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities