compensation: Pay depends on experience
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Under minimum supervision, installs, maintains and repairs mechanical equipment and tools in the Plant. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
*1. Examines equipment and tools to diagnose trouble.
*2. Disassembles mechanical equipment and tools, repairs or replaces worn or broken parts, and reassembles. Adjusts parts of mechanical devices as needed. Inspects completed repairs.
*3. Performs preventive maintenance on mechanical equipment and tools in accordance with established preventive maintenance program. Cleans, lubricates and/or replaces parts.
*4. Provides basic maintenance to plant structure and performs electrical and light plumbing work.
*5. Assists installation or rearrangement of machinery or equipment.
*6. Communicates regularly with the Facilities Engineer, Supervisors, Lead Person
in order to coordinate matters related to maintenance of equipment.
*7. Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. High school graduate or equivalent
2. Five years of relevant training in one or more maintenance positions
3. Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic skills
4. Familiarity with safety programs in manufacturing environment
5. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Apply on line or in person:
1001 S Centennial St
High Point, NC 27260
8:00am to 4:00pm Monday - Friday
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6913875656
email to friend