We play supercharged folk music of the Appalachian, Southern, and Celtic strains. Good gigs, money, international tours, etc. Our lead vocalist will be departing us sometime this winter, as soon as we get a replacement trained up. Some stuff we're looking for:
1) A good person. None of the rest matters if this ain’t fulfilled. We need someone who is trustworthy, kind, and reliable, gets along well, treats women with respect, looks out for their friends, and believes in making the world a better place.
2) Has “it.”
3) Enthusiastic about playing our kind of music. While we do make decent money, travel a bit, and play some big shows, we firmly believe that success is a byproduct of being ourselves and having joy in what we’re playing. That stuff is fun, but if you’re in it for the money or ego or whatever I reckon you’re in it for the wrong reasons.
4) Can at least strum a few chords on guitar.
5) While not a need, it’s a plus if your voice is in a lower register. Grit and power in your vocal would be nice too.
6) Some familiarity with Celtic or American roots music is a good thing.
Contact if interested & you fit the above requirements.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers