compensation: $16.00 to $17.00 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A successful property management company is currently seeking an Assistant Property Manager for an apartment community in the Winston Salem, NC area.
The Assistant Property Manager will manage the day to day operations of the community.
• Assists with marketing campaigns to increase occupancy for community
• Collects rent payments
• Obtains rent collections
• Assists Property Manager will all lease agreements
• Coordinates Maintenance Requests
• High School diploma
• 3 years related experience in property management
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers