compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team for our two properties in Winston Salem (over 125 units).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Complete work orders in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
• Perform apartment turnovers in a timely fashion while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
• Completes service requests in a timely and professional manner.
• Performs on-call duty for emergency or when assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
• APPLICANT MUST LIVE WITHIN A 30 MINUTE COMMUTE TO THE PROPERTY.
• HVAC Certification
• Experience in multi-family
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Self-motived & work well in a team environment.
• A valid driver's license.
• Must have a fully-insured, reliable vehicle.
• knowledge of plumbing, heating, air conditioning and electrical procedures.
• Must be able to use all types of hand and power tools
This is a full time position with 40 hours per week. Service Technicians are required to be on call for after hour emergencies. Frequency of on-call rotation is subject to staffing.
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SALARY EXPECTATIONS
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers