The Planogram/Store Set Manager is responsible for the overall operation the Planogram Specialist(s) and store sets. The Planogram/Store Set Manager will work closely with the POG Specialist, Merchandising Manager and external service providers in order to maintain a high level of customer service and quality work. The Merchandising Manager is responsible to provide training, guidance and direct supervision of the Planogram Specialist(s).
This position requires that the employee perform all essential duties as assigned by the ECMD Distribution President and Merchandising Manager which shall include the following:
1. Manages Planogram Specialist(s) to ensure that planograms, store/item sequences and item status are updated.
2. Analyzes weekly reports on item performance and makes suggestions for improvement in the Planograms.
3. Establishes the Planogram Specialist with reasonable parameteres within the goals and guidelines set forth by management.
4. Reviews and evaluates Planogram Specialist performance on a regular basis and provides guidance and instruction on performing duties.
5. Works with the Planogram Specialist to determine if stores need to be scheduled for a reset.
6. Coordinates and schedules resets to ensure that the identified stores are reset in a timely manner. This shall include new stores and corporate remerchandising as requested.
7. Negotiates payment rates/terms with third party reset teams as necessary.
8. Invoices manufacturer partners for resets as needed.
9. Routine assessment of store set team activity and their quality of work.
10. Works with Director - Safety, Training & Market Intelligence to analyze market inteligence and suggest product additions by market to remain competitive in given geographic areas.
11. Provides necessary forecast information for new or existing products to the ECMD Distribution Data Analyst as products are made stock or non-stocked from customers' stores.
12. Provide guidance to personnel to develop and/or improve their job skills.
13. Maintains adherence to company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping procedures.
14. Proficient in use of ECMD Planogram software, Datasource and Microsoft Excel.
15. Delegates assignments to POG members such as updating planograms.
16. Discusses with the Merchandising Manager and President of ECMD Distribution any employee disciplinary needs, promotions or pay increases.
17. Works closely with Merchandising Manager in developing new or improved merchandising ideas.
18. Maintains adherence to company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping practices.
19. Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of this job.
20. Employee must proficiently read, speak and understand English.
1. Must be proficient with developing and analyzing key computer spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel.
2. Work weekends, and holidays when necessary.
3. Communicate and work independently.
4. Communicate and work with customers in a professional manner.
5. Good organizational, sequencing, and keying skills.
6. Valid and appropriate driver's license and an acceptable driving record.
7. Proficient use of all electronics or programs required to do the job.
8. Should have professional appearance due to interaction with customers.
9. Good organizational and merchandising skills.
10. Previous experience in customer service or dealing with the public is beneficial.
11. Works and communicates within a group of employees to aid and solve problems.
12. Should create and emphasize the importance of a safe work environment for all employees.
13. Computer experience is preferred (specifically with Microsoft Office).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers