At West Shore Home we are on a mission to change the way people go about home-remodeling by making it as convenient, stress free and FAST as possible! We started in 2006 with just one office in Central Pennsylvania. Since our fist expansion in 2016, we have quickly grown to include 12 offices across 6 states and employee nearly 600 passionate professionals.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are adding more ambitious, motivated professionals to our team in the Triad Region to help us achieve our goal of becoming America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand.
We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives. Our sales professionals break the stereotype and quickly form lasting relationships with our customers. Your job is to help them find a beautiful solution to an outdated tub or stay independent in their home through a tub to shower conversation. If you are a problem solver who wants to build their career around people, we want you! This is a great opportunity for seasoned outside sales reps, real estate agents looking to transition into a new sales position, or for new graduate degree holders to build a lucrative career!
Our Outside Sales Representatives:
• Work off a base + uncapped commissions and enjoy a robust benefits package!
• Receive pre-set appointments from our Inside Sales Department. No more cold calling!
• Facilitate a one-call-close appointment in the customer’s home
• Accurately complete all paperwork relating to sales and financing
• Enjoy collaborating with team members and growing professionally in weekly team meetings
This job is for you if you:
• Quickly connect with everyone you meet
• Are driven and collaborative
• Don’t mind travel within your designated territory (no overnights)
• Understand the need to be available when your customers are—including evenings and Saturdays
• Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.